Amy, twenty something.
Swiss girl living in New York since 2015. At day, I design and produce creative stuff for a big fashion company and, at night, I bake like the crazy person I am.
Unless stated otherwise, I am taking all the pictures myself, with Nikon (D7000 & D750 as well as several lenses, including my personal fav, a super cheap but kick ass 50mm). My pictures are protected by a copyright and therefore, are not free to use. However, I am happy to offer them for publication.
If you wanna know more, or just to say hi, drop me a line – here-.
Or click on one of the links below (mostly in French)
As a writer:
- for Europ’USA: http://www.europusa.com/amy-expatriee-a-new-york/
- for 38’000KM: http://www.38000km.com/amerique-du-nord/voyage-etats-unis/liste-activites-manhattan.html
- for Les Copines: http://www.heylescopines.com/2017/05/02/recette-biscuits-copines/
- for Le Fil Rouge: http://lefilrouge.media/etats-unis-new-york-new-yorkais/#.Wm_JjKinFO8
- Chez Marie: http://www.plusbellenewyork.com/2016/04/interview-amy-blog-food-etcaetera
- Chez Joëlle: http://www.elledit8.com/pdb-foodetcaetera-new-york/
- Chez Aurélie: https://newyorkcrazygirl.com/2017/04/04/linterview-du-mois-10-questions-a-amy-expatriee-a-new-york/
- Chez Expat.com: http://www.expat.com/fr/expat-mag/926-comment-une-suisse-sest-eprise-de-la-vie-new-yorkaise.html
- Chez BlogExpat: http://interviews.blogexpat.com/blog/2017/05/01/from-switzerland-to-nyc-food-etcaetera
- Ici: https://www.foodetcaetera.com/liebster-awards-ou-comment-apprendre-des-choses-absolument-palpitantes-sur-ta-serviteuse/
Thanks for stopping by!