Fav’ & Rants #1
Things that made me smile, lauugh, think or mad. In New York, on the Internet but really everywhere!
- This mural, in Brooklyn
- This Summer, seeing again a childhood friend I lost contact with more than 15 years ago!
- This view on the Copper Towers, from East River ferry. And New York under a bright blue sky!
- This last minute trip to Puerto Rico, dreamy beaches and colorful city.
- This church full of humour, on my way to work.
- This evening at a Greek restaurant, with a good friend of mine I met in New York. Hearing from the waiter, after 3 seconds “you HAVE to be greek, I can tell from the accent”. (Eating Saganaki, cheese flambé!)
- Tons of garbage in Manhattan (but everywhere, really!)
- Multiple hurricane in the Carribean, people who lost everything, indifferent goverments, and press who only cares for the drama images and what happens to richest people….