Things that made me smile, lauugh, think or mad. In New York, on the Internet but really everywhere!
Past editions are to be found here:
- This sign, placed under artists painting a wall in Brooklyn, NY.
- This family of racoons, in Central Park (first time I see them in real life outside of a zoo!)
This post, from fellow swiss blogger Mélody from Ally Bing. She writes about blogging in general, but also about partnerships and social medias. As always, she stands for what she believes in but she also describes with accuracy a feeling that we bloggers experience more and more often, when it comes to working with companies that don’t always have our best interest in mind. She is also expressing some doubts about Instagram, and I must admit that, even if IG is still my favorite social media, I am having some internal conflicts using it sometines, as it becomes more and more business oriented. Anyway, this is a great post, and even if this particular one is in French, she usually writes in English, too.
photo: Ally Bing (www.allybing.com)
- My fav ice cream shop (In East Village at least, I can’t really decide which one I love the most among what the City has to offer! #1 #2 #3)
138 2nd Ave
East Village, New York
– website –
- This sign (that perfectly sums up my life 🙂
- This pizza, fromWhole Foods.