Since New Year, I see posts about new years’ resolutions all over the Internet. As far as I am concerned, past 3rd of January, I have never done anything I promised myself I would do beginning on December 31st. And it has been this way for more than 20 years (who just said “she’s WAY more than 20 y.o”??)
Anyway, if I admire the few of you people who actually follow the resolutions you’ve made, I will keep going on with the bad habits I already have (and knowing how creative I am I may even add a few to the list – we never know!) And this upcoming year, not only I will keep these bad habits but I will embrace them and make sure to be a worst person than I was in 2016. And that makes me happy!
So, in 2017, I will:
- Keep eating in my bed, even crumbly things and food that will stain my sheets for sure.
- Keep eating in my bed, even crumbly things and food that will stain my sheets for sure, but always on the Cher-et-Tendre’s side of the bed.
- Keep chilling in my pajamas all day rather than working out.
- Keep eating ice cream with a huge spoon, straight from the pint, and in my bed”.
- Oh, and candy too…
- …Sometimes after the ice cream…
- …Sometimes with the ice cream!
- Keep painting only my big toenail when I am planning to wear open toes shoes (and they prey all night not to have to take my shoes off!)
- Keep complaining about every single thing.
- Keep digging for gossips.
- Keep bitching about people in the street (and everywhere else).
- Keep spending my days off in my pajamas, lyinh and binge -atching TV shows while procrastinating on cleaning, doing laundry and whatever adult task I should take care of.
- Keep pretending I don’t speak english (- clic-)
- Keep talking loudly.
- Keep talking fast.
- Keep swearing like troopers. (And not giving a damn!)
- Keep undressing in the middle of the living room and beautifully sprinkling my dirty clothes all over the apartment. Keep making a nice and tall pile with the remaining on a chair, and not touching it till it will inevitably collapse.
- Keep waking up too late and leaving my apartment in a rush, so I can spend 10 more minutes in my bed every morning. (And keep showing up late at work, obviously.)
- Keep not even trying with people I can’t stand.
- Keep having arguments with stupid people, with rude people, with crazy cab drivers and with administrative moron.
- Keep not giving a damn about what people think. Not. A. Single. One.
- And so, so much more!
In 2017, I decided to embrace my good and my bad side and not to lose any more time trying to change things I am perfectly happy to live with, just because “I should”. Fuck yeah!!
And you, what are the bad habits you are going to embrace this year?