what to do with egg yolks? | easy coco cookies
I’m back with a new easy recipe, that will also help you use your egg yolks leftovers – like here or there. Cause I’m team egg white, this is a well-known fact (and by the way, talking about egg whites, I finally mastered my macarons recipe and I will share it with you guys asap.)
This is my very own “2*80*100 recipe”, easy to bake, super-fast and yummy and using only a couple of utensils:
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 10 – 12 minutes | Ingredients: 5 | Difficulty: Easy
For 20-something cookies
• 2 egg yolks • 1 cup sugar • 3/4 cup flour • 1/3 cup soft butter • 1 cup shredded coconut • 1 pinch of salt •
- Pre-heat the oven (220 Celsius – 425 Fahrenheit)
- In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy, using a whisk or hand or stand mixer)
- Stir in soft butter and sifted flour
- Finally add the shredded coconut (in flakes or grated – both work pretty well)
- Shape small spheres and place them in staggered rows on a piece of waxed paper
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes
- Make sure to let it cool completely before touching them (as they tend to be pretty crumbly when warm)
- Enjoy ! Bon appétit!
“Recipe “2*80*100” – 2 egg yolks then (2)* 80 g – sugar et butter- then (2)* 100 g – flour and coconut. Easy, huh? 🙂
They look melt in mouth and yummilicious!