My friends, the situation is critical. Recently (I mean, knowing how reactive I can be), I heard from some of you guys that the recipes I write here are great to look at, but tend to be too complicated for the beginners (or the ones who don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen). Of course, I want to show you nice stuff, but the ultimate goal is to please you enough you want to make my recipes at home. (And not seeing you leaving ’cause the steps are too long or too tricky!)
You seemed to like it, so here I am again with an in-season recipe, super-fast and sooo easy. A tartelette crust (homemade or already baked) + 4 ingredients + a little bit of patience for assembling = a beautiful easy dessert!
(With already-baked crusts)
Prep time: 15 minutes + 2 hours in the fridge + 15 minutes assembly | Cooking: 5 minutes | Ingredients : 4 | Difficulty : Easy
Recipe of shortbread-style crust –here–
Chocolate ganache (for 4 tartelettes)
• 1 1/4 cup heavy cream • 1 3/4 cup dark chocolate • honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Pour cream and chocolate chip in a mixing bowl and melt it over a bain-marie.
- Add a little bit of honey or maple syrup, if you like it sweet (I don’t add any)
- Stir extremely gently, until all the chocolate has melted
• tartelette crust, cooked and chilled • chocolate ganache • raspberry jam • fresh raspberries •
- Spread a thin layer of raspberry jam on the chilled crust.
- Pour the lukewarm ganache over it and let chill in the fridge (from 2 hours to overnight).
- Cut the raspberries in half and place it on the solidified ganache.
- Add some gold dust, mint leaves or sugar decor.
What’s your fav dessert in the summer?