1. More or less every single item on the Bloomingville’s website. Here.
2. A yellow bare bulb lamp. Here.
3. A ceramic geometric vase, by Anthropologie. Here.
4. Armchairs “Eames for DWR”, in white
or and yellow. Here.
5. A set of 3 coffee table “Around Table” by Muuto. Grey, yellow, black. Here.
6. A wooden and white tripod table, from West-Elm. Here.
7. A rug (or any other decorative item) with this pattern. (If you know where to find it, don’t hesitate to write me!)
8. A huge bed, tall fondation, with a lot of pillows and fluffy white set of duvet, comforter and quilt. Here.
One a few lamps “Diamonds” by Sylvie Meuffels for JSPR. Here.
10. Some decorative pilllows with a geometric pattern. Black, grey, white, yellow.
11. A geometric side table, yellow. From Roche Bobois. Here.
12. A set of 2 coffee table “Bella” from Hay. Here.
13. Tableware (and almost every item) on the Ferm Living’s website. Here.
14. Big framed pictures.
15. Wooden and neon vases, handmade. Here.
And all my others moodboards, here.